New posts are still being added to this course.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand the working and physics of MOS transistors
- Noise models in MOS transistors
- Short channel effects
- Understand the working of CMOS in static, transient, and dynamic modes
- To understand practical limitations and potential trade-offs in CMOS IC design
- Design of common digital electronic circuits using CMOS inverter
What is the target of this course?
This course is part of our VLSI and Analog electronics track. We have designed these tracks and courses to equip learners with the basic requirements for entry-level jobs or internships in the field of frontend or backend VLSI design, and Analog/Hardware design.
Are there any pre-requisites for this course?
- Semiconductor theory (Strongly recommended)
- Digital Electronics
I would like to suggest some topics to be covered, how can I do that?
You can visit the contact page linked in the footer of this webpage. Just select “Suggest Topics” from the subject dropdown menu of the form, mention the course and why you think your suggestion makes sense to be part of the curriculum.