How can you contribute?
We write articles on topics pertaining to science and technology that bring facts to our readers and inspires thoughts. Well researched and lucid articles is a must.
Topics we accepts guest posts on
- Electronics engineering
- Embedded Systems
- FPGA/PLD/CPLD/ASIC/Development boards reviews
- Operating systems (OS)
- Mobile apps
- Digital security
- ML and AI
- 3D printing
What do you get?
You will have contributed to our efforts of reforming traditional practices. You’ll get a platform to showcase your intellectual skills and reach out to thousands of people who actually like to learn something new every time they browse the internet.
What are we looking for?
- Well researched articles.
- Content creators.
If you stumbled upon our articles, you would notice a pattern. That’s because our writers abide by the following guidelines.
- Write subheadings in the form of a question.
- Fluidly structure the content, the flow of information from one paragraph to another should be fluid.
- To add media, paste the link to the specific image and our editors will take care of the rest. Please make sure you are not using an image that you aren’t authorized to.
- Try to write the article in at least 1000 words.
- Keep it simple to understand. Make it a conversation between two friends.
- Promoting a product requires authorization.
- This isn’t a controversial site. Click baits and link baits are strictly prohibited.
We work hard to increase the quality of our website. We expect all our contributors to respect that.
- Your article should be an original piece. Plagiarism, duplicating content from other websites (even if it’s written by you) and spun content are STRICTLY not allowed.
- Link to a reliable and reputable source when presenting facts.
- Refrain from sensationalizing the content of your article. Present facts in a witty and coherent style.
- If presenting an opinion, back it up with facts and necessary statistics that support your thesis.
- Spam links and links to non-reputable websites will be discarded.
- Answer queries if a reader has doubts in the comments section.
Please note that all articles, once submitted, belong to Technobyte and the article, or any part of it cannot be published elsewhere. You can link/quote it back to the site.
If you’d like to write a guest post for us, please use this contact form to get in touch with us.
Our graphic designers and editors are always there to assist you in any way necessary. Especially when adding media to the article.